We have an exciting opportunity for a charity coordinator with an expanding, ambitious and local based organ donation charity. We are looking for a personable all-rounder who would like to help drive this charity forward to help us fulfil our objectives.
- Educated to secondary school level.
- Full manual driving licence and access to a vehicle for work
- Excellent communication skills across all levels, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft packages and either knowledge or ability to learn our accounting xero and receipt bank.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, trustees, volunteers, healthcare professionals , students and applicants.
- A strong customer service focus.
- A professional empathy with the Believe Vision, Mission and Values.
- Previous experience in an administrative role advantageous but not essential.
Job duties to include ( but not limited to)
- 1st Point of Contact for the charity
- PA and diary management of CEO
- updating trustees
- Social Media and marketing – promoting Awareness.
- Correspondence for trustees and minute-taker for Trustees and other meetings
- Coordinating volunteers and trustees expenses
- Website management
- Answer all incoming calls and emails, directing or responding appropriately.
- Creating and maintaining databases in accordance with GDPR
- Creating letters, correspondence and brochures and pamphlets for the charity.
- developing Policies and procedures.
- organising Insurances.
- Accounting – Xero and ReceiptBank.
- Liaising with Accountants.
- Signposting enquiries to appropriate other charities.
- facilitating and directing Fraser Fund applications.
- Any support duties such as post, filing, shredding, etc.
Part time role £20,000 per annum pro rata.
Application deadline: 15th October 2020
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07981 163341 in the first instance.
We are here to support you as best we can during this time.