We have a new and exciting opportunity for a driven, experienced fundraising professional to develop a strategy across income streams to obtain much needed funding to allow the objectives of education and support of believe organ donor support to grow.
- Create and lead a Fundraising Strategy to grow the charity locally and nationally.
- Maintain and grow existing and new relationships with individual donors, trusts, corporate donors, community groups and other funders, providing excellent supporter care across a range of fundraising streams.
- Research fundraising opportunities to include but not restricted to (1) grant applications to charitable trusts and government bodies (2) develop regular giving income streams. (3) Organising digital and face-to-face fundraising events (4) legacy and “in memory” giving programmes. (5)support fundraising activities carried out by individuals and community organisations including students for organ donation (6) working with other similar charities in donation events (7) marketing and promotion of believe merchandise
- Identify opportunities to raise awareness of believe organ donor support including giving talks and/or organising speakers , attending local events, cheque presentations, conferences and networking events,
- Working pro-actively with the media and acting as an ambassador for the charity.
- Educated to secondary school level.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fundraising role or financial strategy business.
- Proven ability to create, develop and implement a successful financial strategy and plan.
- A good understanding or willingness to learn fundraising standards and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels, both written and verbal including presentation skills.
- Strong and effective networking skills across various environments to explore potential fundraising opportunities and generate new business.
- Good IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with donors, supporters, health care professionals volunteers colleagues and trustees.
- A strong customer service focus.
- A professional empathy with believes objectives.
- Reference ID: Fundraising Manager
Role part time with potential to become full time
Salary £20-25,000 pro rata
Application deadline: 15th October 2020
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07981 163341 in the first instance.
We are here to support you as best we can during this time.